The Author


"The only thing we learn from history Is that we learn nothing from history"


I am an aviation professional and historian since many years , residing in Central Europe . I’ve set this blog up to pay tribute to the men of RAF who did not hesitate to give their lives in WWII to enable us live in a better world and save us from the Nazi evil , nowadays however the history repeats so given we can travel beyond the wall of death and ask them if under such circumstances and given they knew what has became of our world would they still have chosen the ultimate sacrifice ?


Special thanks to my wife and all those who kept and keep helpping me with my research .







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder of Sq.Ldr.Drue R.C.Whyness & Crew

Murderer " Hugo Gruener "

Kembs Raid Final Update 2018